Why a website is good for your business
Here’s Our (6 Reasons)
Have you ever wondered , why a website is good for your business? or seen loads of businesses investing into a new website? The reason for this is simple: your company has no web presence. The user’s behavior is altered. It’s all about technology. Customers nowadays expect to have everything at their fingertips. A Website will give you an online presence, being seen means more business, and you may provide whatever your consumers require by having an online presence.
Customers will be able to see what your brand is all about while learning about your products and/or services if you have a website. Your business can be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week by making your website available to new and existing customers.
Why a website is good for your business
There is a surprising new reason why businesses fail in today’s high-tech and connected world: a lack of an online presence.
Without their Web presence, about 150 000 SMEs in South Africa would go out of business. Because SMEs account for 7.8 million jobs, Goldstuck argues that “as many as 1.56 million jobs might be in peril if it weren’t for the Internet.” So you see, having an online presence is one of the reasons why a website is good for your business.
What kind of businesses needs a website?
If you’re thinking about creating a website for your business but aren’t sure if it’s right for you, we’ve got news for you: websites are for everyone! websites aren’t industry specific. Small, medium and large businesses and even individuals have websites set up for their specific requirements. From Doctor’s Offices & Dentists to small ice-cream shops.
Still not convinced? Here are 5 reasons why a website is good for your business:
- Enhances your company’s credibility
- Enhance your businesses online presence
- Builds trust between your business and prospects
- Efficient business promotion
- Real-Time tracking of your business
Let us explain the six reasons why a website is good for your business.
1. Enhances your company’s credibility
Consumers often begin their purchasing experience by conducting research and soliciting recommendations from friends and social media contacts.
According to this data, once a consumer has a general notion of what they need or want, they begin exploring, with 72 percent going online to obtain instructional material, reviews, and testimonials.
Customers expect to be able to obtain information about your business online. In fact, most consumers conduct research online before making a purchase, even if it is to buy or learn something from a nearby shop. If you don’t have a website, it’s a sign that your company hasn’t caught up with the times, or that you’re not interested in keeping up
2. Enhance Your Businesses Online Presence
It’s virtually a need these days to provide clients with several ways to interact with your company. Anything less could lead to a loss of business. Your small business’s potential to produce revenue will be harmed if it does not have a website. Not just any website, but one that is mobile friendly, meaning it can be seen on mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
According to statistics, mobile devices account for 75% of all online traffic in South Africa. A mobile-friendly website will assist you in taking advantage of online opportunities.
3. Builds trust between your business and prospects
If a company is concerned about the appearance and feel of its website as well as the user experience it provides, it is also concerned about its products and services, and thus its consumers. A clutter-free, streamlined, transparent, and well-signposted website will instantly generate trust at all levels of the trust ladder.
4. Efficient Business Promotion
Online marketing is more efficient, cost-effective, and timely. You can utilize a variety of tools and approaches for online marketing, but without a website, your efforts will be ineffective. The following are some of the most prominent online marketing strategies for driving inbound traffic to your website:
- Social media – Over the last 12 months, the number of people using social media has climbed by an average of 1.4 million each day, or 16.5 new users per second.
- Email Marketing- Small business owners frequently believe that email marketing is only for the big guys and that it is ineffective for them. However, they are incorrect! Email marketing is usually recognized as the most profitable method of online marketing, with a 4400% return on investment.
- Blogging -Regular blog posts will keep your website fresh and lure users in. Demonstrate your knowledge, provide ideas, and offer practical advice on topics that are relevant to your company or clients. Companies who blogged 16 times per month received 4.5 times the number of leads as those who only blogged 4 times per month.
- Finally, web marketing is a long-term strategy. Your content will not be squandered. After a few months, you may easily update and reuse it.
5. Real-Time Tracking of Your Business
One of the reasons why a website is good for your business and most important advantages of having a website for a small business is that you can utilize analytics to track its success in real time. Analytics will offer you with vital information on how your firm has evolved over time.
You are no longer limited to a geographic area of customers when you have a Web site. Your firm may be located in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town, but your consumer base can be expanded nationally and even internationally.
Conclusion – Any and every business needs a website
Need help setting up a website for your business? To get started, view all of our website design services.
We have some great packages waiting for you! From speedy one page websites to advanced eCommerce websites and Search Engine Optimization services. With excellent support and design quality you can rely on!
Enjoyed the read? Click next to read more of our blog posts.
We try to provide you with great content, if you enjoyed reading this post, we would love for you to link to this post or others on this website.